Intermediate #13: object pronouns (1 of 3)
Object pronouns are words such as him, her, it, them, and us and are therefore a fundamental part of any language.
So in this, and the next few, sessions we will take a good look at this crucial topic, including:
- what exactly is an object?
- subject pronouns vs object pronouns;
- the two main types of object;
- direct object pronouns;
- indirect object pronouns;
- where you put a pronoun in a sentence; and
- using direct and indirect object pronouns together.
|Lesson Date||Fri 4th May 2018 12:00 pm|
|End Time||Fri 4th May 2018 1:00 pm|
|PAYG price (or £100 for block of 10 lessons)||£13.00|
|Location||Reading Room, Greyfriars Community Centre|